Saturday, November 28, 2015

It's time ...

Here it goes.  I've started and I've stopped.  I have so many reasons WHY I need to be on this journey to a healthier and fitter me, but the big reason is ME.  I want to be around for my grandson, I want to do things with my husband and I want to feel awesome!

My journey has been great.  I've learned a lot. I've kicked a lot of ass and then I've fallen.  I thought maybe I was falling because I just didn't have it in me, that this wasn't for me but I know better now. It's about me finding my way.

I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. What is Fibromyaliga ... well I'll tell you what its NOT, it's NOT fun!  I hurt all over and that's on a good day.  I'm tired all the time and not like "oh I worked all day and I need to nap".  If I keep going all day and do not rest for longer periods of time, I am done for the day.  Sometimes for multiple days.  Thanksgiving was a very hard time for me.  I love doing these big holiday meals and I don't ask for help and I don't want any help, but what happened is that it's Sunday and I'm still not sure if I've completely recovered.  I need to recharge for a few days at a time.  So here I am, a Beachbody coach.  I LOVE helping people and I'm trying to be an example for them but it's been hard. It's been a struggle.  But let me tell you, even though working out is hard to get through sometimes just because of how tired I am, I feel so much better.  So now that I have the fibro label I'm using it to move forward.  I'm going to do this and feel better because I have fibromyalgia, it DOES NOT have me.

Join me. Follow me. Love your support and cheerleading even if it's from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment