Monday, November 30, 2015

Day 1! DONE!

Day 1 is in the books!!! Only 20 days left!  It's how I'm trying to look at everything ... hubby and I were working out and he kept saying that we still have 15 minutes left .. 10 minutes left and I kept saying that means that we've been doing it for 15 or 20 minutes.  I pushed myself hard!  I wanted to stop, I really did. But I kept going because of a few things.  One is that its ONLY 30 minutes.  I mean this can seem like a lifetime, but all in all 30 minutes is really not that long.  And the second thing that kept me going was my hubby.  He's actually doing this.  I am SO proud of him.  So I couldn't stop because if I stopped, he would stop.  We finished it. Together.

NOTE: Hubby does not like his picture taken which really sucks for me chronicling everything ;)






So today's food was amazing and I was SO full!  I love eating healthy and planning ahead only makes it that much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment