Monday, January 4, 2016

Santa Slim Down Day 3!

Calm and Centered  

Let’s slow it down and take a rest day. Yoga can make you break a sweat or break into your inner self to find the calm and stillness. It’s essential to take days like this to come back to your center and draw inward. Find gratitude for the many blessings in your life and the ability to come back to this inner peace and find the calm amongst chaos. It takes great strength to possess such a quality. Let’s do it together.
Whenever I’m having a bad day or I can’t seem to get out of my own head, there’s nothing that gets me more grounded than yoga. Yoga reminds me to draw inward and focus on what’s real or what actually matters. With all the craziness that goes on in my life, it’s important for me to take a few moments to an hour a day to get still even with movement. Focusing on my breath allows me to escape to my inner self. From there I can see where I need to be. Not where the craziness my mind will sometimes take me to. The holiday season reminds me why this is so important. Today I’m slowing it down, taking some time to draw inward and breathe. I invite you to join me. Take a moment. Close your eyes. Breathe.




Here’s a gentle Yoga flow that allows you to center yourself and become grounded. Enjoy the slow ride.

https://youtu.be/HmZFwoUU3WQ

Now a bonus video totally geared to make you happy! https://youtu.be/cWAXy-6a-bU

Don’t forget to check-in below in the comment section or on the Facebook page. Remember reading your check-ins is my favorite part of the day! Your dedication inspires others to get fit, healthy and accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment